Ideas. Creations. Unique Expressions
Last year I was playing around with an invite for a Sweet 16 idea. I came across some of my sample designs and decided to revamp this one. I really like it, so I decided to make a sample for my blog post. Peacock feathers are always a fun but modern and classy way to add a little something extra to your design and decor. They are also fun for any occasion. I posted pictures of other peacock party designs that inspired me in my creation. ( Inspiration photo credits: weddingbee.com,zgallerie, and cakeoccassions.com )



My creation... Metallic champagne pocket fold tied with a sheer blue ribbon and accented with peacock feather. Inside design contains invite printed on cream metallic paper, and pocket fold is holding RSVP card instructing guests to RSVP on Facebook and to bring card for entry. I guess this event is sort of a big deal : )


Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment